Skip to content
Events during the year
- “Christmas in Paros”: it is an annual event that includes traditional carols from Greece, traditional dances, poetry and one act plays with regard to the celebration of the Twelve-day Holiday.
- “Carnival in Paros”: annual event of resurgence of local customs and games of the island, with traditional foods and dances.
- “Theatrical spring”: series of performances from the Adults’ Scene and the Children’s Scene every spring.
- “Ai Yiannis Klidonas”: Event of resurgence of customs of Klidona in Naoussa and Prodromos of Paros every June.
- “Summertime in Naoussa”: Dancing events in the yard of the church of Virgin Mary in Naoussa.
- “Minor Asian Meeting of Paros”: events of memory for the Minor Asian Hellenism, in collaboration with the Cultural Association
- “Atlantis” from Aspro Chorio every September.